We thank Gerald Gay (the editor), an anonymous referee, Renee Adams, Keith Brown, Sean Collins, Ann Gillette, John Griffin, Jay Hartzell, Eric Higgins, John Hund, Bob Parrino, Shisheng Qu, Laura Starks, Sheridan Titman, Kelsey Wei, Fei Xie, Hong Yan, and seminar and conference participants at University of Texas at Austin, Kansas State University, Western Washington University, CCRG SEC Financial Reporting and Governance Conference, Eastern Finance Association annual meeting, Vanderbilt University Conference on Conflicts of Interest in Financial Markets, and Financial Intermediation Research Society (FIRS) conference in Shanghai for helpful discussions and useful comments. We also thank the Eastern Finance Association for the Best Paper in Financial Intermediation Award. Part of the work was done when Tang was at Kennesaw State University.
UNITARY BOARDS AND MUTUAL FUND GOVERNANCE
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 193–224, Fall 2008
How to Cite
Kong, S. X. and Tang, D. Y. (2008), UNITARY BOARDS AND MUTUAL FUND GOVERNANCE. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 193–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00237.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!