We thank Gerald Gay (the editor), an anonymous referee, Renee Adams, Keith Brown, Sean Collins, Ann Gillette, John Griffin, Jay Hartzell, Eric Higgins, John Hund, Bob Parrino, Shisheng Qu, Laura Starks, Sheridan Titman, Kelsey Wei, Fei Xie, Hong Yan, and seminar and conference participants at University of Texas at Austin, Kansas State University, Western Washington University, CCRG SEC Financial Reporting and Governance Conference, Eastern Finance Association annual meeting, Vanderbilt University Conference on Conflicts of Interest in Financial Markets, and Financial Intermediation Research Society (FIRS) conference in Shanghai for helpful discussions and useful comments. We also thank the Eastern Finance Association for the Best Paper in Financial Intermediation Award. Part of the work was done when Tang was at Kennesaw State University.
UNITARY BOARDS AND MUTUAL FUND GOVERNANCE
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 193–224, Fall 2008
How to Cite
Kong, S. X. and Tang, D. Y. (2008), UNITARY BOARDS AND MUTUAL FUND GOVERNANCE. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 193–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00237.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!