The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the helpful and constructive comments from the referee, Jenifer Koski, and the editor of the journal, Jayant R. Kale, on earlier versions of this article. They also would like to acknowledge the comments from the participants at the 10th New Zealand Finance Colloquium, Dunedin, New Zealand (2006); the 19th Australasian Banking and Finance Conference, Sydney, Australia (2006); the Financial Management Association (FMA) Meetings Europe, Stockholm, Sweden (2006); and FMA/Asian Finance, Auckland, New Zealand (2006). Any remaining errors are ours.
INSIDER TRADING, REGULATION, AND THE COMPONENTS OF THE BID–ASK SPREAD
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 225–246, Fall 2008
How to Cite
Frijns, B., Gilbert, A. and Tourani-Rad, A. (2008), INSIDER TRADING, REGULATION, AND THE COMPONENTS OF THE BID–ASK SPREAD. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 225–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00238.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!