The authors thank an anonymous referee and the editors (Gerald D. Gay and Jayant Kale) for their detailed constructive comments and suggestions. The authors also thank Sung C. Bae, Lucy Chernykh, Kee H. Chung, Robert Edmister, Daniel P. Klein, Frank Laatsch, Mattias Nilsson, and 2007 Financial Management Association conference participants for helpful comments.
ANALYST REPUTATION, DEALER AFFILIATION, AND MARKET MAKING
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 301–332, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Li, M. and Zhao, X. (2008), ANALYST REPUTATION, DEALER AFFILIATION, AND MARKET MAKING. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 301–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00241.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!