We are grateful to Simi Kedia (the referee) for many insightful comments that significantly improved the article. We thank Otgo Erhemjamts, Amy Ho, Jayant Kale, Omesh Kini, Thomas Moeller, Bob Mooradian, Kartik Raman, Ebru Reis, Ajay Subramanian, and seminar participants at Bentley University, Binghamton University, University of Navarra, the 2006 European Financial Management Association meetings, and the 2007 Financial Management Association European conference for several comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
INDUSTRY PROSPECTS AND ACQUIRER RETURNS IN DIVERSIFYING TAKEOVERS
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 23–51, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Shahrur, H. and Venkateswaran, A. (2009), INDUSTRY PROSPECTS AND ACQUIRER RETURNS IN DIVERSIFYING TAKEOVERS. Journal of Financial Research, 32: 23–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.01241.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!