I would like to thank the chairperson of my dissertation committee, Jennifer Koski, for her good advice and encouragement. I would also like to thank my committee members, Jarrad Harford and Edward Rice, for their comments and feedback.
INVESTORS ADJUST EXPECTATIONS AROUND SELL-SIDE ANALYST REVISIONS IN IPO RECOMMENDATIONS
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 53–70, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Bagchee, D. (2009), INVESTORS ADJUST EXPECTATIONS AROUND SELL-SIDE ANALYST REVISIONS IN IPO RECOMMENDATIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 32: 53–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.01242.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!