We would like to thank the referee, David Denis; the editor, Jayant Kale; Paul Brockman; Espen Eckbo; Stephen Ferris; Brandon Julio; Mahendrarajah Nimalendran; Sarah Peck; Scott Richardson; Emre Unlu; Christopher Wikle; and seminar participants at University of Missouri, Marquette University, and the 2007 Financial Management Association annual meeting for helpful comments and suggestions.
TAKEOVER EXPOSURE, AGENCY, AND THE CHOICE BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC DEBT
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 199–230, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Arena, M. P. and Howe, J. S. (2009), TAKEOVER EXPOSURE, AGENCY, AND THE CHOICE BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC DEBT. Journal of Financial Research, 32: 199–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2009.01248.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!