We thank Christopher T. Stivers (referee), Gerald Gay (editor), and Ronald Balvers for their many helpful comments and suggestions. Remaining errors are our own.
TRADING-VOLUME SHOCKS AND STOCK RETURNS: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 153–177, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Huang, Z. and Heian, J. B. (2010), TRADING-VOLUME SHOCKS AND STOCK RETURNS: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS. Journal of Financial Research, 33: 153–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2010.01266.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!