The authors thank Joop Huij (referee) for his detailed and constructive advice. Alessio Matteuzzi from Citi is acknowledged for his many valuable comments on practical issues. This article has benefited from the suggestions of Andrea Resti and one referee, both from Carefin-Bocconi, Lionel Martelini, and Dimitris Flamouris, as well as from the comments of seminar participants at: the Financial Mathematics Seminar Series at the University of Minnesota School of Mathematics, the Tinbergen Institute Seminar Series at the VU University of Amsterdam, and the 2009 European Financial Management annual meeting. Financial support from Carefin-Bocconi Centre for Applied Research in Finance is greatly appreciated. Sandra Paterlini conducted part of this research while visiting the School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota. Sandra Paterlini acknowledges financial support from MIU RPRIN 20077P5AWA005 and from Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Modena for ASBE Project 36. Any remaining errors are our own.
REGULAR(IZED) HEDGE FUND CLONES
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 223–247, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Giamouridis, D. and Paterlini, S. (2010), REGULAR(IZED) HEDGE FUND CLONES. Journal of Financial Research, 33: 223–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2010.01269.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!