The author would like to thank Mark J. Kamstra, Lisa A. Kramer, Maurice D. Levi, and the referee for their comments.
DAYLIGHT AND INVESTOR SENTIMENT: A SECOND LOOK AT TWO STOCK MARKET BEHAVIORAL ANOMALIES
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 429–462, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Gerlach, J. R. (2010), DAYLIGHT AND INVESTOR SENTIMENT: A SECOND LOOK AT TWO STOCK MARKET BEHAVIORAL ANOMALIES. Journal of Financial Research, 33: 429–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2010.01275.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!