The authors thank Enrique Arzac, Hans Degryse, Antoon De Rycker, John Doukas, Evgeny Lyandres, Phil Molyneux, Sheila O’Donohoe, Armin Schwienbacher, Anil Shivdasani, Linda Van de Gucht, Alexandra Van den Abbeele, Steve Van Uytbergen, Frank Verboven, Josef Zechner, the editor (Jayant Kale), and the reviewer (Gordon Phillips) at the Journal of Financial Research, and participants at the 2005 annual conference of the European Financial Management Association (Milan), 3rd Corporate Finance Day (K.U. Leuven), the 2005 international meeting of the Association Française de Finance (Paris), and the 2006 annual meeting of the European Finance Association (Zurich) for valuable comments. They are also grateful to Luc Sels, Bart Cambré, Johan Maes, and Christine Vanhoutte for providing them with the sample data.
DETERMINANTS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE IN BUSINESS START-UPS: THE ROLE OF NONFINANCIAL STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIP COSTS
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 487–517, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Franck, T. and Huyghebaert, N. (2010), DETERMINANTS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE IN BUSINESS START-UPS: THE ROLE OF NONFINANCIAL STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIP COSTS. Journal of Financial Research, 33: 487–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2010.01280.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!