We thank Mike Adams, Carol Carroll, Tom Downs, Brian Gray, and an anonymous referee for comments on prior drafts. We also thank Jay Ritter and the University of Florida for making some of the data publicly available through the university's website. Remaining errors are our own.
THE EFFECT OF THE TRADING SYSTEM ON IPO UNDERPRICING: EVIDENCE FROM THE 1997 ORDER-HANDLING RULES
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 103–130, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Ligon, J. A. and Liu, H.-C. (2011), THE EFFECT OF THE TRADING SYSTEM ON IPO UNDERPRICING: EVIDENCE FROM THE 1997 ORDER-HANDLING RULES. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 103–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2010.01286.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!