I gratefully acknowledge the advise, direction and encouragement given by Rajesh Aggarwal. I would like to thank the editor and an anonymous referee for helpful suggestions that considerably improved the paper. I am also grateful to John Spry, Kathy Combs, John Boyd, Abu Jalal, Jeff Oxman, and Tracy Wang for helpful comments. I alone am responsible for the errors.
HOW WELL DO MARKET TIMING, CATERING, AND CLASSICAL THEORIES EXPLAIN CORPORATE DECISIONS?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 217–239, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Baxamusa, M. (2011), HOW WELL DO MARKET TIMING, CATERING, AND CLASSICAL THEORIES EXPLAIN CORPORATE DECISIONS?. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 217–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01289.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!