The author would like to thank Dave Mauer, Jayant Kale, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of New Hampshire for helpful comments and suggestions.
FOUNDING FAMILY OWNERSHIP AND CASH HOLDINGS
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 279–294, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y. (2011), FOUNDING FAMILY OWNERSHIP AND CASH HOLDINGS. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 279–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01291.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!