We thank an anonymous referee, Gerald Gay and Jayant Kale (the editors), Kee-Hong Bae, Iftekhar Hasan, David Parsley, Chu Zhang, and seminar participants at various universities and conferences for constructive comments on earlier drafts of this article. All errors remain our own.
INTERNATIONAL BANK FLOWS TO EMERGING MARKETS: INFLUENCE OF SOVEREIGN CREDIT RATINGS AND THEIR REGIONAL SPILLOVER EFFECTS
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 331–364, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S.-J. and Wu, E. (2011), INTERNATIONAL BANK FLOWS TO EMERGING MARKETS: INFLUENCE OF SOVEREIGN CREDIT RATINGS AND THEIR REGIONAL SPILLOVER EFFECTS. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 331–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01293.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!