We would like to thank Jayant R. Kale (the editor) and an anonymous referee for comments that helped improve the article substantially.
DOES IT PAY TO DISCLOSE MANAGERIAL EARNINGS INFORMATION EARLY?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 365–386, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Gelles, G., Howe, J. S. and Xing, X. (2011), DOES IT PAY TO DISCLOSE MANAGERIAL EARNINGS INFORMATION EARLY?. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 365–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01294.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!