The authors are grateful to the editor (Jayant Kale) and the reviewer (Narjess Boubakri) for significant input in revising the paper. The authors are thankful to Gerald P. Dwyer Jr., Nada Kobeissi, Mohammed Omran, and Liang Song for help and suggestions.
BANK PRIVATIZATION AND CONVERGENCE OF PERFORMANCE: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 387–410, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Choi, S. and Hasan, I. (2011), BANK PRIVATIZATION AND CONVERGENCE OF PERFORMANCE: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 387–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01295.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!