We wish to express our gratitude toward David Denis (the referee) and Jayant Kale (the editor) for their guidance in improving the paper. We thank Don Autore, Baik Bok, Frank Heflin, Mark Lang, Rick Morton, Nagpurnanand Prabhala, Ge Zhang, and participants at Midwest Finance Association Meeting (March 2007), Western Finance Association Meeting (June 2007), and China International Finance Conference (July 2008) for helpful comments and insights. We also appreciate helpful suggestions from seminar participants at Beijing University, Xiamen University, and Florida State University. We thank Ling Lo for her excellent research assistance.
THE ENDOGENEITY OF INFORMATION ASYMMETRY AND CORPORATE FINANCING DECISIONS
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 411–440, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Ang, J. and Cheng, Y. (2011), THE ENDOGENEITY OF INFORMATION ASYMMETRY AND CORPORATE FINANCING DECISIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 411–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01296.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!