We thank Paul Bennett, Pam Moulton, George Sofianos, Jeremy Goh, Sandy Lai, Choong Tze Chua, Bill Hu, and seminar participants at Purdue University, Singapore Management University, University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, Fordham University, University of Texas, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Financial Management Association meetings, and Eastern Finance Association meetings for valuable comments. Chakravarty acknowledges financial support from the Purdue Research Foundation. Chiyachantana is grateful to Singapore Management University for financial support. Jiang thanks the Fogelman College of Business and Economics at the University of Memphis for financial support. The usual disclaimer applies.
THE CHOICE OF TRADING VENUE AND RELATIVE PRICE IMPACT OF INSTITUTIONAL TRADING: ADRs VERSUS THE UNDERLYING SECURITIES IN THEIR LOCAL MARKETS
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 537–567, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Chakravarty, S., Chiyachantana, C. N. and Jiang, C. (2011), THE CHOICE OF TRADING VENUE AND RELATIVE PRICE IMPACT OF INSTITUTIONAL TRADING: ADRs VERSUS THE UNDERLYING SECURITIES IN THEIR LOCAL MARKETS. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 537–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01298.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!