The authors are extremely grateful for the encouragement of the editor (Jayant Kale) and for the detailed constructive comments and suggestions of the referee (Murali Jagannathan). The authors thank Ronald Bremer, William P. Dukes, Philip English, and 2005 Financial Management Association conference participants for helpful comments. The authors also thank Subbu Iyer and Han Zhang for their valuable research assistance.
BOND MARKET REACTION TO STOCK REPURCHASES: IS THERE A WEALTH TRANSFER EFFECT?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 503–522, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Nishikawa, T., Prevost, A. K. and Rao, R. P. (2011), BOND MARKET REACTION TO STOCK REPURCHASES: IS THERE A WEALTH TRANSFER EFFECT?. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 503–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01300.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!