We would like to thank participants at seminars at Tilburg University and Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands, particularly Steven Ongena, Hans Degryse, Lieven Baele, Fabiana Penas, Piet Duffues, Frank de Jong, Peter Rosenboom, Marieke van der Poel, Arjen Mulder, and Chris Huurman. Helpful comments have been received from Jaap Bos, Johan Knif, and Michael Koetter. We also appreciate the helpful suggestions of the reviewer, Matthew Billett, and the editor, Jayant Kale. We thank Michael Roberts for providing us with the DealScan/Compustat matching database. Naturally, all remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors.
MARKET POWER, BANK MEGAMERGERS, AND THE WELFARE OF BANK BORROWERS
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 641–658, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Fraser, D. R., Kolari, J. W., Pynnönen, S. and Tippens, T. K. (2011), MARKET POWER, BANK MEGAMERGERS, AND THE WELFARE OF BANK BORROWERS. Journal of Financial Research, 34: 641–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01305.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!