We especially thank Jennifer Koski and David Ely, Steven Stillman, Nikhil Varaiya, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at San Diego State University for helpful comments. Jessica Wu provided valuable research assistance. Financial support was provided by San Diego State University (University Grants Program). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and are not necessarily reflective of the views at Berkeley Research Group. Any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the authors.
THE EFFECTS OF INSIDER TRADING RESTRICTIONS: EVIDENCE FROM HISTORICAL DIVIDEND INITIATIONS AND OMISSIONS
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–28, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Tanimura, J. K. and Wehrly, E. W. (2012), THE EFFECTS OF INSIDER TRADING RESTRICTIONS: EVIDENCE FROM HISTORICAL DIVIDEND INITIATIONS AND OMISSIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01307.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!