MEASURING EFFECTS ON STOCK RETURNS OF SENTIMENT INDEXES CREATED FROM STOCK MESSAGE BOARDS
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 79–114, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Swanson, P. E. and Prombutr, W. (2012), MEASURING EFFECTS ON STOCK RETURNS OF SENTIMENT INDEXES CREATED FROM STOCK MESSAGE BOARDS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 79–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!