We are extremely grateful for the encouragement of the editor, Gerald Gay, and for the comments and insights of Conrad Ciccotello (the referee), George Athanassakos, Enrico Maria Cervellati, Keith Cuthbertson, Gur Huberman, and Hersh Shefrin. We have benefited from the comments of participants at the Financial Management Association annual meeting, October 2007, Orlando, Florida.
KNOW YOUR CLIENT! INVESTOR PROFILE AND TAILOR-MADE ASSET ALLOCATION RECOMMENDATIONS
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 137–158, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Cavezzali, E. and Rigoni, U. (2012), KNOW YOUR CLIENT! INVESTOR PROFILE AND TAILOR-MADE ASSET ALLOCATION RECOMMENDATIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 137–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2011.01312.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!