We thank the editor (Jayant Kale) and the anonymous referee for their valuable comments during the review process. We are also thankful for helpful comments from Dhaval Dave, Lee Gagan, Atul Gupta, Murali Jagannathan, Sudarshan Jayaraman, Srini Krishnamurthy, Husayn Shahrur, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, Eli Talmor, Ane Tamayo, Oktay Urcan, Florin Vasvari, Chip Wiggins, and seminar participants at Bentley University, London Business School, and 2008 Financial Management Association meetings. We are solely responsible for any errors.
THE ROLE OF INVESTMENT BANK REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIPS IN EQUITY PRIVATE PLACEMENTS
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 183–210, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Erhemjamts, O. and Raman, K. (2012), THE ROLE OF INVESTMENT BANK REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIPS IN EQUITY PRIVATE PLACEMENTS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 183–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01314.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!