We are greatly appreciative to the following people for their advice on various aspects of this paper—most notably, regarding the thorny issue of constructing reliable proxies for trading costs applicable to institutional investors: Henk Berkman, Stephen Brown, Carole Commerton-Forde, Ray da Silva-Rosa, Doug Foster, Bruce Grundy, Allaudeen Hameed, Bing Liang, Lasse Pedersen, Tom Smith, Gary Twite, and Terry Walter. We are also thankful for advice from Leigh Sneddon, Managing Director, Blackrock, and Clare Rowsell, Head of Client Relationship Management, ITG Asia Pacific. We also benefit greatly from many helpful comments and suggestions from an anonymous referee.
ARE PAIRS TRADING PROFITS ROBUST TO TRADING COSTS?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 261–287, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Do, B. and Faff, R. (2012), ARE PAIRS TRADING PROFITS ROBUST TO TRADING COSTS?. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 261–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01317.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!