The authors wish to thank Janice How, Jongsub Lee, Yao Lu, Scott Weisbenner, and session participants at the 2010 Financial Management Association Meetings, the 2010 University of Saskatchewan Edwards Symposium of Corporate Governance, and the 2011 Korea America Finance Association 20th Anniversary Conference with Korea Capital Market Institute for many helpful comments, and Hana Bae for extensive editorial help on the earlier version of the paper. The comments of Stephen P. Ferris (the referee) and Jayant R. Kale (the editor) significantly improved the exposition of the paper. Bae acknowledges financial support from the CBA Summer Research Grant Program at Bowling Green State University. The usual disclaimer applies.
CULTURE, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 289–316, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Bae, S. C., Chang, K. and Kang, E. (2012), CULTURE, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 289–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01318.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!