We are very grateful to our referee, Jie Cai, for his insightful feedback through the review process. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Connecticut, the University of Kentucky, Mississippi State University, West Virginia University, Georgia State University, the 2009 ISCTE Business School (IBS) Mergers and Acquisitions Conference, 2009 Eastern Finance Association, 2008 Financial Management Association, and the 2008 Southern Finance Association meetings for useful comments and suggestions. We also appreciate the comments of Leonce Bargeron, Ivan Brick, Don Chance, Qinglei Dai, Kristine Hankins, Ann Marie Hibbert, Michael Highfield, Brad Jordan, Jayant Kale, Alexander Kurov, Greg Nagel, Ken Roskelley, Harvey Ryan, Costanza Meneghetti, Omesh Kini, Jason Smith, Katsiaryna Salavei, Mike Stegemoller, Ninon Sutton, and Adam Yore.
DO INSIDERS PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH? INFORMED OPTION EXERCISES AROUND MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 317–342, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Bradley, D., Cline, B. N. and Lian, Q. (2012), DO INSIDERS PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH? INFORMED OPTION EXERCISES AROUND MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 317–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01319.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!