ARE FIRM- AND COUNTRY-SPECIFIC GOVERNANCE SUBSTITUTES? EVIDENCE FROM FINANCIAL CONTRACTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 343–374, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Francis, B., Hasan, I. and Song, L. (2012), ARE FIRM- AND COUNTRY-SPECIFIC GOVERNANCE SUBSTITUTES? EVIDENCE FROM FINANCIAL CONTRACTS IN EMERGING MARKETS. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 343–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01320.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!