We thank the comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee, Gerald Gay (the editor), and participants at the All China Economics International Conference held in Hong Kong and a research seminar at the School of Business and Economics, University of Umeå, Sweden. Zou is grateful to the financial support of Lingnan University and City University of Hong Kong.
DOES BOARD INDEPENDENCE MATTER FOR CORPORATE INSURANCE HEDGING?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 451–469, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Zou, H., Adams, M. and Xiao, J. Z. (2012), DOES BOARD INDEPENDENCE MATTER FOR CORPORATE INSURANCE HEDGING?. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 451–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01324.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!