The authors thank Ashok Abbott, Victor Chow, Strat Douglas, Hui Guo, Kern Kymn, Reza Mahani (the referee), and seminar participants at the Central University of Finance and Economics, the Dalian Institute of Technology, McMaster University, and the 2010 Financial Management Association meetings in New York for valuable comments.
TRANSITORY MARKET STATES AND THE JOINT OCCURRENCE OF MOMENTUM AND MEAN REVERSION
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 471–495, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Balvers, R. J., Hu, O. and Huang, D. (2012), TRANSITORY MARKET STATES AND THE JOINT OCCURRENCE OF MOMENTUM AND MEAN REVERSION. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 471–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01325.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!