We are very grateful to our referee, Brad Jordan, for his insightful feedback through the review process. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Alabama, the College of Charleston, the Midwest Finance Association, and the Financial Management Association. We also appreciate the comments of Daniel Bradley, Sinan Gokkaya, Qin Lian, James Ligon, and Jack Wolf. We are responsible for any and all errors.
WHAT DETERMINES SEO OFFER-DAY RETURNS?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 497–519, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Cline, B. N., Fu, X., Tang, T. and Wiley, J. A. (2012), WHAT DETERMINES SEO OFFER-DAY RETURNS?. Journal of Financial Research, 35: 497–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2012.01326.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!