We are very grateful to Gerald Jensen (associate editor) and Emre Unlu (reviewer) for their valuable insights and comments, which improved the paper considerably. We also thank Hong Yan, Paul Brockman, Kendall Roth, Xuying Cao, Patrick Cohendet, Martin Coiteux, Jean-Claude Cosset, Mara Faccio, Shirley Alyce Hunter, Gundula Lücke, Katie Kong, David Pastoriza Rivas, Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, Mai Thi Thanh Thai, Mia Twu, Bahar Ulupinar, Scott E. Yonker, Xiaotian Tina Zhang, and Dazhi Zheng for their constructive comments. Our research has also benefited from comments from participants at the Financial Management Association annual meeting and the Academy of International Business annual meeting.
DIVIDEND POLICY: BALANCING SHAREHOLDERS' AND CREDITORS' INTERESTS†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 43–66, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Shao, L., Kwok, C. C.Y. and Guedhami, O. (2013), DIVIDEND POLICY: BALANCING SHAREHOLDERS' AND CREDITORS' INTERESTS. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 43–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12002.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!