We would like to thank finance seminar participants at Brigham Young University, the University of Missouri, and the 2010 Financial Management conference for their valuable comments.
THE INFORMATION CONTENT OF MANAGEMENT EARNINGS FORECASTS: AN ANALYSIS OF HARD VERSUS SOFT INFORMATION
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 147–174, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Brockman, P. and Cicon, J. (2013), THE INFORMATION CONTENT OF MANAGEMENT EARNINGS FORECASTS: AN ANALYSIS OF HARD VERSUS SOFT INFORMATION. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 147–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12006.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!