This article has benefited from helpful comments from the editor, Jeffrey Mercer; associate editor, Ray DeGennaro; and an anonymous referee. We are grateful to Drew Winters, finance area seminar participants at Texas Tech University, and conference participants at the February 2012 Midwest Finance Association annual meeting for valuable suggestions. All remaining errors are ours.
DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGIES: DO LIMITED DATA CONSTRAIN INVESTORS?
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 215–232, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Murtazashvili, I. and Vozlyublennaia, N. (2013), DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGIES: DO LIMITED DATA CONSTRAIN INVESTORS?. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 215–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12008.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!