I would like to thank Randall Heron (the associate editor) and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank Katsiaryna Salavei Bardos, Olubunmi Faleye, Shantaram Hegde, Karthik Krishnan, session participants at the 2011 Financial Management Association annual meetings, and at the 2012 Eastern Finance Association meetings for many helpful comments.
EMPLOYEE-FRIENDLY ACQUIRERS AND ACQUISITION PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 347–370, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Ertugrul, M. (2013), EMPLOYEE-FRIENDLY ACQUIRERS AND ACQUISITION PERFORMANCE. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 347–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12014.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!