We wish to thank the following people for their extremely useful comments: Gregory W. Brown, Jennifer Conrad, Tarun Chordia, Michael Ferguson, Hui Guo, Brian Hatch, Steven L. Jones (associate editor), Yong Kim, David Manzler, Nadia Vozlyublennaia (reviewer), and Diana Wei. Any errors of omission or commission are ours alone.
IDIOSYNCRATIC RISK PREMIA AND MOMENTUM
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 389–412, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Chichernea, D. C. and Slezak, S. L. (2013), IDIOSYNCRATIC RISK PREMIA AND MOMENTUM. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 389–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12016.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!