We wish to thank the following people for their extremely useful comments: Gregory W. Brown, Jennifer Conrad, Tarun Chordia, Michael Ferguson, Hui Guo, Brian Hatch, Steven L. Jones (associate editor), Yong Kim, David Manzler, Nadia Vozlyublennaia (reviewer), and Diana Wei. Any errors of omission or commission are ours alone.
IDIOSYNCRATIC RISK PREMIA AND MOMENTUM
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 389–412, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Chichernea, D. C. and Slezak, S. L. (2013), IDIOSYNCRATIC RISK PREMIA AND MOMENTUM. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 389–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2013.12016.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!