We thank Oliver Hammerle, Deborah Kahn, Gregory Kur-land, Elizabeth Hagan, Terry McGuire, Mark Bigelow, Catherine Miller, Luke 'Thelan, and Stacie Vreeland for assisting with preparing stimuli and data collection. We also thank Kim Bartholomew, Joerg Doll, Susan Fiske, Ronnie Janoff-Bulman, George Levhger, Hillary Morgan, Phil Shaveq Scott Van Manen, Mary Beth Wade, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments.
Gender and working models of attachment: Consequences for perceptions of self and romantic relationships
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 63–82, March 1994
How to Cite
PIETROMONACO, P. R. and CARNELLEY, K. B. (1994), Gender and working models of attachment: Consequences for perceptions of self and romantic relationships. Personal Relationships, 1: 63–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1994.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!