This research was supported in part by National Science Foundation grants BNS 9008077 and DBS 9307949.I want to thank William Cook, Bruno Zumbo, Deborah Kashy, and the journal's reviewers and editors who generously provided comments on an earlier draft. I thank Charles Judd, who originally suggested to me the idea of a fail-safe correlation.
The effect of nonindependence on significance testing in dyadic research
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 67–75, March 1995
How to Cite
KENNY, D. A. (1995), The effect of nonindependence on significance testing in dyadic research. Personal Relationships, 2: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1995.tb00078.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!