The second study reported in this article was supported by an Australian Research Council grant awarded to the first author. Thanks are due to Gloria Hynes, who helped with data collection and data entry. Portions of this article were presented at the 7th International Conference on Personal Relationships held at Groningen, The Netherlands, July 1994.
The effects of social support on adjustment to stress: The mediating role of coping
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 97–124, June 1995
How to Cite
TERRY, D. J., RAWLE, R. and CALLAN, V. J. (1995), The effects of social support on adjustment to stress: The mediating role of coping. Personal Relationships, 2: 97–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1995.tb00080.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!