We are grateful to Bella DePaulo, Bev Fehr, Jeff Fisher, Daniel Gilbert, Mike Gill, and Stephen Misovich for their comments on an earlier version of this article. We also thank Jeff Fisher for allowing us to use the videotape “People like Us” to produce the stimulus materials for Study 2, as well as the many people who helped us in the data reduction and experimental phases of this research. This research was supported by Graduate Research Doctoral Fellowship GER-9253937 from the National Science Foundation to the second author.
On “knowing your partner”: Dangerous illusions in the age of AIDS?
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 173–186, September 1995
How to Cite
SWANN, W. B., SILVERA, D. H. and PROSKE, C. U. (1995), On “knowing your partner”: Dangerous illusions in the age of AIDS?. Personal Relationships, 2: 173–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1995.tb00084.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!