This research was supported by the USPHS, Maternal and Child Health Services, Research grant MCJ-530487. We are grateful to the mothers and children who participated in this project and acknowledge the dedication of our research staff Nancy Slough and Heather Carmichael-Olson.
Relations between parent–child affect and synchrony and cognitive outcome at 5 years of age
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 187–198, September 1995
How to Cite
KIRSH, S. J., CRNIC, K. A. and GREENBERG, M. T. (1995), Relations between parent–child affect and synchrony and cognitive outcome at 5 years of age. Personal Relationships, 2: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1995.tb00085.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!