We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Todd Bartko, Sue Crowley, Vicki Harris, Alan Hawkins, Michele Hostetler, Shelley MacDermid, Maureen Perry-Jenkins, and Brenda Seery in conducting this investigation. We also thank Jane Brown, Ann Crouter, and Judy Dunn for comments Jane Brown, earlier drafts of this article. The research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (RO1HD21050), Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, Co-Principal Investigators.
Children's perceptions of the sibling relationship in middle childhood: Connections within and between family relationships
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 229–239, September 1996
How to Cite
McGUIRE, S., McHALE, S. M. and UPDEGRAFF, K. (1996), Children's perceptions of the sibling relationship in middle childhood: Connections within and between family relationships. Personal Relationships, 3: 229–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1996.tb00114.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!