The research reported here was supported by funds form the National Institute of Mental Health (Grant No. 1RO1MH41487-01)given to the second and third authors.
The relationship between marital interaction behaviors and affective reactions to one's own and one's spouse's self-evaluation needs
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 279–292, September 1996
How to Cite
MENDOLIA, M., BEACH, S. R. H. and TESSER, A. (1996), The relationship between marital interaction behaviors and affective reactions to one's own and one's spouse's self-evaluation needs. Personal Relationships, 3: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1996.tb00117.x
The authors would like to thank Elaine Bond for her helpful comments on drafts of this manuscript, Richard Wakefield for his assistance in the collection of data, and Rick Crelia for his help in computer programming.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!