This article is a revised version of a paper presented at the VIIth International Conference on Personal Relationships in Groningen, The Netherlands, July 1994. The data upon which it is based were collected in the context of the research program “Living Arrangements and Social Networks of Older Adults.” This program of research is conducted at the Department of Sociology and the Department of Social Research Methodology of Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, and The Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute in the Hague. The program is funded by NESTOR, The Netherlands Program for Research on Aging.
Rebuilding the network: New relationships in widowhood
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 337–349, December 1996
How to Cite
LAMME, S., DYKSTRA, P. A. and VAN GROENOU, M. I. B. (1996), Rebuilding the network: New relationships in widowhood. Personal Relationships, 3: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1996.tb00120.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!