The author is a doctoral student in communication at the University of Arizona. The assistance of Valerie Manusov, Rodney Cate, and three anonymous reviewers is gratefully acknowledged.
Brotherly love I: The experience of closeness in the fraternal dyad
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 369–385, December 1996
How to Cite
FLOYD, K. (1996), Brotherly love I: The experience of closeness in the fraternal dyad. Personal Relationships, 3: 369–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1996.tb00122.x
A version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Speech Communication Association, November 1995, San Antonio, Texas.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!