Helmutt Lamm, Ulrich Wiesmann, and Karsten Keller are at the Institut für Psychologie, Universität zu Köln.
Subjective determinants of attraction: Self-perceived causes of the rise and decline of liking, love, and being in love
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 91–104, March 1998
How to Cite
LAMM, H., WIESMANN, U. and KELLER, K. (1998), Subjective determinants of attraction: Self-perceived causes of the rise and decline of liking, love, and being in love. Personal Relationships, 5: 91–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1998.tb00161.x
We thank Patricia Noller and three anonymous reviewers for their very helpful suggestions.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!