A preliminary report of this research was presented at the 1993 National Council on Family Relations Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland. We want to thank Paula Pietromonaco for helping revise the scenarios; Pam Jose and Marlone McCoy for assisting with data collection; Susan Sprecher; four anonymous reviewers; and Dawn Benitez, Jennifer Davis, Luanne Norris, and Renee Singleton for their comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Attachment, partner choice, and perception of romantic partners: An experimental test of the attachment-security hypothesis
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 327–342, September 1998
How to Cite
CHAPPELL, K. D. and DAVIS, K. E. (1998), Attachment, partner choice, and perception of romantic partners: An experimental test of the attachment-security hypothesis. Personal Relationships, 5: 327–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1998.tb00175.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!