Debra S. Gill and Andrew Christensen, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA); Frank Fincham, School of Psychology, University of Wales.
Predicting marital satisfaction from behavior: Do all roads really lead to Rome?
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 369–387, September 1999
How to Cite
GILL, D. S., CHRISTENSEN, A. and FINCHAM, F. D. (1999), Predicting marital satisfaction from behavior: Do all roads really lead to Rome?. Personal Relationships, 6: 369–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1999.tb00198.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!