This research was supported in part by a grant to the first author from the NIMH (No. IF31–MH-10305–01) and by grants to the second author from the NIMH (No. BSR-1–R01–MH-45417) and NSF (No. BNS-9023817). We thank Art Aron and Niall Bolger for their help in developing the analysis strategy employed in the present work, and we thank Keith Davis, Jeffry Simpson, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments regarding earlier versions of this article.
Level of commitment, mutuality of commitment, and couple well-being
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 389–409, September 1999
How to Cite
DRIGOTAS, S. M., RUSBULT, C. E. and VERETTE, J. (1999), Level of commitment, mutuality of commitment, and couple well-being. Personal Relationships, 6: 389–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1999.tb00199.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!