We thank Dr. Coby Gerlsma for permission to use her data. This research was supported in part by a grant to the second author from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01–MHS1964).
The social relations model for family data: A multilevel approach
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 471–486, December 1999
How to Cite
SNIJDERS, T. A.B. and KENNY, D. A. (1999), The social relations model for family data: A multilevel approach. Personal Relationships, 6: 471–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1999.tb00204.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!